About Sell-It Suite
Sell-It Suite is one of the most powerful, integrated, multi-company, multi-market, multi-currency and multi-channel reservation and booking management systems on the market today. It is a family of products developed by RWA for the modern travel business and has been designed to help tour operators, wholesalers and airlines sell flexibly, efficiently and effectively. It includes:
- A complete reservation system (Sell-It Reservator),
- An Internet Booking Engine (Sell-It Online)
- A 3rd party product distribution capability (Sell-It XML Gateway).
Why choose Sell-It Suite?
RWA recognises that the travel industry is changing more rapidly than at any other time in its history. This change is being driven by a combination of new technology, new market entrants and external socio-economic conditions. Faced with these changes, holiday companies are seeking much more flexible core reservation systems that include powerful online sales and distribution capabilities. The Sell-It Suite family of solutions has been architected and designed to provide these and to be readily extensible to keep pace with future industry changes.
- Sell-It Suite supports inventory from a variety of sources including contracted and external product inventory.
- Products supported include flights, rail, ferry, cruise, tours, accommodation, transfers, car rental and other ground products.
- Create fixed or dynamic packages blending inventory from multiple sources for sale through multiple channels.
- Run multiple brands from one common inventory database, with appropriate inventory going to each brand.
- Sell in multiple markets with the appropriate sales currency, pricing, language, terms and conditions.
- Award winning, fast, reliable easy-to-use online booking.
- A complete integrated solution for the financial management and control of your travel operation. This includes multi currency sales and purchase ledgers, a general (nominal) ledger, bank account management including cheque, cash and credit card batching for bank reconciliation.
- Supports multi-company accounting and reporting.
- Integrated XML-based Content Management System (CMS) enabling the creation and managing of information on products and destinations.
- Variety of customer documents including, but not limited to: quotations, invoices and booking confirmations, product vouchers and itineraries
- White and Super-White Labelling – enable the quick creation of one or more 3rd party branded or co-branded web sites. Brand web sites with a different set of products and prices from those on a main web site. This is specifically useful to companies who have multiple travel brands with different products.