21 Sep The kulula family expands with the merger of Holiday Tours and kulula holidays
The kulula family expands with the merger of Holiday Tours and kulula holidays
RWA has been working with kulula.com to consolidate Holiday Tours – the Comair-owned package holiday business – with the kulula brand under the kulula holidays banner. Through the consolidation of brands and resources, the business can now focus on marketing one brand, to strengthen its existing market share and increase the kulula footprint to include travel agents accessing the site’s awesome deals. The new Kulula holidays website now includes:
- A new holiday live availability search facility throughout the site to allow customers to search for holiday packages, tours or hotels and browse for specific hotels using predictive search for a city or hotel.
- Browse for a destination in a specific country using the live availability destination widget.
- Browse for specific holidays by category e.g Family holidays, beach holidays using the holiday category widget.
- View special offers or promotions using the tabbed offers widget
- Travel agent login functionality (available from 8th july)
“What started out somewhere in October last year went live on Wednesday, 45 minutes late – extremely proud that we did not miss one single deadline that we had set.
I think it just shows how incredibly well we worked together.
Thanks to the RWA team, calm and collected always there to answer any questions, making sure we are on track and all done to spec
The feedback so far has been incredibly positive.
Jeroen De Boer, Travel Portal Manager, Comair
The RWA and Comair teams have worked closely together on the implementation project. This has ranged from managing the initial project requirements, through delivery of the system for initial data loading, design and delivery of the kulula holidays web site and support through final preparations for go-live.
Please Contact RWA or call RWA on (+44) 29 2081 5050 to find out more about the additional functionality above and we would be happy to chat to you about how we can help you determine the business benefits of implementing a new system.